The preschool curriculum:
- Provides children with everyday learning skills including dressing, cleaning up messes, sorting and organizing, asking for help and sharing.
- Encourages children to make decisions and choices based on their own interests and desires, and enables children to use a wide range of skills.
- Encourages the use of language by allowing children the freedom to interact and communicate.
- Exposes children to pre-math and pre-reading/writing materials, a wide range of science, geography, and social studies materials, all with a hands-on, interactive and manipulative, discovery approach to knowledge acquisition.
- Nurtures each child’s natural inclination to become a life-long learner.
- Includes Harmony’s fun summer program complete with water play, field trips, art projects and more.